YOGA BALA 2017 Teacher Training Program
ARE YOU READY TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?!
FEEL THE POWER.
EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES.
For nearly ten years, Yoga Bala has provided comprehensive training programs to many appreciative participants. The 2017 program is about to begin. Take advantage of this opportunity to be involved in YOUR life-changing event.
Upon completion of the program, not only will you feel better, smile more, and walk with purpose (or walk taller) you will also graduate as a 200hour CYT – Certified Yoga Teacher and can register with Yoga Alliance RYT at the 200hour level for promotion on their internationally recognized registry.
All ages and skill levels will benefit. Don’t doubt yourself. You will succeed. All you have to be is READY. This Training is appropriate for beginners and experienced yogis, and is tailored for anyone seeking adventure and desire for improved living.
At Yoga Bala our goal is to expose students to a variety of Yoga methods and traditions so that they may each find their own unique style. Upon completion of the course you will receive your (200 hour CYT) Certificate and can register with Yoga Alliance (200 hour RYT) on their Internationally-Recognized Directory of Yoga Teachers.
Teacher training topics include:
- Advanced Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Asana (Ashtanga, Hatha & Vinyasa Flow; Specialty Classes Chair Yoga, Yin Yoga)
- Philosophy, Ayurveda, Sanskrit
- Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainable Living
- Assisting / Adjusting & Asana In Depth
- Sutras, Yoga Anatomy, Energetic Awareness
Upcoming Session: July 29 – Dec. 17 2017
- Registration: New students, to register contact Karrie at 386-756-0022 current students register on line yogabala.com
- What to budget:Tuition for the RYT200 Certification Course: $1900. + $250. For a special guest training with Kate Potter (October 20,21,22)
- Deposit:Minimum $75. Deposit is required to secure your spot in the training
- Class size:Our training programs foster an intimate learning environment with small student-teacher ratios. Maximum 14 participants will be accepted into each training.
- Additional Costs: Required books Yoga Sutras, Yoga Anatomy, approx. $30.
- Schedule:Typical daily schedule is 6 – 8 hours of training & activities. Two weekends per month (Sat/Sun.) 1st and 3rd weekend of each month.
Each participant is required to independently journal, observe classes, take weekly classes (two per week included in price of training), schedule days to assist in class, read and study material assigned.
Karrie AuBuchon, founder of Yoga Bala Studio in Port Orange in 2007, is the director and instructor of the program. Her resume is extensive and unmatched. She trained with Shri K Pattibhi Jois in India. Noah Williams and Tim Miller from Southern California are her teachers from her days when she began her yoga practice in Los Angles in 1991. Her experiences in the “yoga world” over that past 25 years provides participants with knowledge and insight not found elsewhere – all to the student’s advantage.